Re: [RC] Natural coaches. - Truman Prevatt

Please don't tell Earl Weaver - hall of fame manager who managed the Baltimore Orioles in their 1970's hayday spent two years in the minor leagues before getting cut. He never made it beyond class D ball.

He might laught himself to death because there was no way he could manage in the bigs.

Truman

heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
played the game, so to speak.  Someone who has washed out of the minors
has an insight into the game that cannot be gotten sitting on the
sidelines, no matter how analytical your mind.

Heidi

Why should I look good if I don`t smell good?
~  author unknown

--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.