Re: [RC] 100 mile horse characteristics - rides2far

I sure will. BTW at LBL mine took a long dring at 4 miles out when we
crossed the lake. That's my kind of horse! Of course some of that is
natural and a lot of it is trained into him - called having a good >
coach > ;-).
Truman

Or a rider who let his bucket get empty over night. >eg<

Angie

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Prudence and focus will carry you a long way on a horse.
~  Frank Solano