Re: [RC] 100 mile horse characteristics - Truman Prevatt

Or a horse that always drinks eary and drinks often - normally at the first spot be it four miles out or 8 miles out. Actually both horses I've ridden would drink at the first chance. If they didn't I would get start to watch them like a hawk since it wasn't normal.

Genetics ( not even the same breed), good selection (just what happended to be in the pasture) or good coaching - hmmmmmmmmmm ;-).

Truman
Or a rider who let his bucket get empty over night. >eg<

Angie

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Prudence and focus will carry you a long way on a horse.
~  Frank Solano

--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.