Re: [RC] Natural coaches. - heidi

Now look at Bobby Bonds (Barry's Father). Average baseball player but he
 made his kid and he made did a lot to make the SF Ginats a contender as
 a team coach. The managers today were not the stars of years ago - in
fact many never even played in the majors and many washed out of the
minors (Earl Weaver).

That's the only point that Susan K was trying to make--that even if the
100-milers on the list who advise aren't the stars, at least they have
played the game, so to speak.  Someone who has washed out of the minors
has an insight into the game that cannot be gotten sitting on the
sidelines, no matter how analytical your mind.

Heidi

Why should I look good if I don`t smell good?
~  author unknown