[RC] Horse coming home from... - Suzi Maiorisi

boot camp - Holly should be home next week from her (way too long for me) stay at boot camp.  She's been where there is little green grass and will be coming home to what has been her empty pasture for all of the spring (South Texas) growing season...even had to mow it a few weeks ago because it was getting out of hand.  How should I regulate her green grass consumption considering she's basically been on dirt eating hay for the last 2 months?  I don't want to create any problems - colic, founder, etc. and would really appreciate any advice from the great minds on ridecamp.
Thanks,
Suzi and Soon to be home Holly