[RC] Prizes - rides2far

Great.  Let's get rid of them.  ALL of them.

Just got back from a graduation ceremony where the Valedictorian had a
great quote:

"If you shoot for nothing you'll probably hit it."

Don't want people to think I'm "prize" oriented, I'm not...but I'm very
*goal* oriented and you could drop all the titles and awards and I'd come
up with new ones in my mind and be shooting for them...you just wouldn't
know what I was trying to beat  you at so you couldn't try to beat me
back. :-)

Angie

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
One would think that logic would prevail. But then, if logic did prevail,
men would ride sidesaddle.
~  Bob Morris