Re: [RC] RE. getting thru a 100 - Susan Young

Does anyone just cry at the end?  Usually, on day 4 of a 5 day multiday, I'm all weepy and emotional.  After the start of the 4th day, I'm fine.  I've never cried on a 100 but things are different now.

I've not hallucinated either...but there'll come a time...

No Doz...gotta stock up!  What would you "experts" suggest for staying awake?  Jo Tate trails are tough and this will be my horse's first 100 so we'll be doing lots of walking and slow trotting.  And food tips...real tips.  Not just, "take what you like, Susan", but what's worked for you.

I'm SO hyped!!!

Susan [Young], The Wicked Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)