[RC] New trails in El Dorado County, CA, near the Tevis Trail! - Steven Proe

HI Folks: We are buying some beautiful property along the South Fork of the
American River located in El Dorado County near Cool. These will be public
trails with staging areas.

If you can come, please come. If you can't come please send a check for
something so that these trails will be available when they are needed.
Please circulate to all for their support.

Thanks
Steven Proe

The -- American River Conservancy, is on its way to raising the money needed
to complete a trail from Salmon Falls to near Coloma (across from Venezio
Winery on Highway
49).  The trail will be accessible to hikers, mountain bikers and
horses.

The "parking lot party" in Lotus near Sierra Rising bakery is being
hosted by the local merchants to help us fundraiser for the property.

Hope you can make the party!

Coloma-Lotus TRAILFEST
Fundraiser for the ARC's American River Trail Campaign
Tuesday, June 15, 2004
6pm - 10pm
EarthTrek Camp,
River Park Village, Coloma, CA

Each $35 ticket gets you a night of live music & entertainment,
delicious
food from a variety of local vendors and restaurants,  beverages from
local wineries and exceptional breweries, a chance at winning one of
many
fantastic door prizes, and that sense of well being that only comes from

doing something great for your world and your community! Additional
great
gear, services and authentic altruism available at the TrailFest silent
and live Auction.

Tickets will go on sale next week at local restaurants and the ARC
office.

Questions? Want to help? Need more information? Need tickets? Call
530-626-8096, email trailfest@xxxxxxxxxx or visit
http://www.coloma.com/trailfest/ ...

We will be posting more information there as it becomes available.

For more information about the American River Trail Campaign and
how you can be a part of the project, contact the American River
Conservancy
at (530) 621-1224 or visit http://www.arconservancy.org/

Looking forward to seeing you there!
Donna