Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1449 - Barbara McCrary

Yes, Susan, that IS what she said on the video.  I was going to make a comment about the "Excuse me" part, but I thought perhaps I shouldn't.  That was a scene worthy of any action movie.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1449

In a message dated 5/19/2004 4:51:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

.  And all her, "Excuse me!" got her no where!  That could have all been adverted if she could speak Dutch!

Excuse me???????  You must have been watching a different video.  Val was screaming ..."Git out of the way" at the top of her lungs.  Wouldn't have mattered what language she used since the bicyclist couldn't even hear the hoofbeats until she was nearly on top of him..

Susan K