Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 7:43 PM
Subject: [RC] Posting, LD's, etc...

Now, I realize this may sound crazy, but before I went to my first LD/Endurance ride in Wickenburg, I printed out all the rules (wasn't an AERC member yet) and actually read them. Since I ride every day for 2 to 5 hours, I'm used to standing in the stirrups alot. With Sebastian it's the only way to save my kidneys. He can be very rough at times. I don't shoe my horses and travel over granite and volcanic rock with no problems.