[RC] A question What is the most common cause of horses going lame - sherman

"Conformation is one of those things that I seem to figure out
after I purchase the horse.  I think one of the tricks is to find out who is
really good at this and buy your horse from them."

What is the "3 circle" conformation check that I've seen referred to (someone mentioned it regarding Rio in a past post) as perfect conformation. I'd like to be able to check my horses against it to see if they're good candidates for endurance riding.
Kathy