From: "Ed & Wendy Hauser" <ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Kathy Ramspott" <kramspott@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "'Cindy Collins'"
<ccollins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 9:27 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] re: lameness

"...get to the point of staying balanced all the time and I just have
a ways to go?..."

The same way you get to Carnegie Hall with your violin:  Practice,
Practice,
Practice!

Seriously, this is one of those things that can not be taught in the ring.
You have to get out on the trail and work on it.  The horse also has a lot
to learn to be balanced with the footing changing and strange maneuvers to
get down the trail.

Ed

Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx
406.642.6490

One of the great joys of being a pompous idiot is that you can do and
think
whatever you want.
~  Homer Safferwiffle

In my experience (22 year worth) most endurance riders are great people who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes