Re: [RC] LD/Endurance/BC - heidi

I'm getting quite bored with this topic. It seems that first many people
 don't want to read what is said or even bother reading our bylaws and
rules.

That is how I've felt in responding to you as well, Truman, and likewise,
I am bored with this topic.

Folks it all gets down to simple respect for what others are doing.  It
seems that some what it for themselves but seem to not be able to extend
 it to others.

And I submit that LD riders currently DO command respect.  The lack of
respect has been here in this thread, not out on the trail.  Again, you
are making mountains out of molehills.

Heidi

The whole ride experience can be very hard, and at times you question why
you put yourself through such abuse. But then you remember all those
moments when you pop up over a hill and are suddenly surrounded by the most
stunning views.  It's just you and your horse and for a moment time stops
and you can hear the angels sing.  Therein lies the addiction, at least for
me.
~  Leslie Beyers