From: Stagg_Newman@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC]   100 Clinic at Liberty Run - Any Interest
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 20:36:32 -0400

Kathy Ramspott wrote:
That is my long term goal, to do a 100.  The 25's will be just
part of the time that has to go in to get there.  So, at least you now
know
1 SE rider that has the goal of a 100 once my horse is ready.

Kathy,

Glad to hear your interest in doing 100s!  Wish you success to the goal
and let me know if I can answer any questions.

And to folks going to Liberty Run:

My wife and I plan to go and bring a couple of our newer horses
and perhaps my 20 year old.  Would be willing to do a clinic
on completing 100 milers if there is interest.

Is there?

Stagg

I can tell you after sleeping in a tent, then in my truck, then in the back
of a trailer, then in a gneck trailer w/no LQ, and now in the new-to-me LQ
one, you don't sleep any better the night before in nicer digs - you're
just more comfortable while you're lying there obsessing :)
~  Tina Hicks

--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.