Re: [RC] 100 Clinic at Liberty Run - Any Interest - Cowgirgoof

In a message dated 5/15/2004 9:10:47 PM Eastern Standard Time, Stagg_Newman@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

My wife and I plan to go and bring a couple of our newer horses
and perhaps my 20 year old.  Would be willing to do a clinic
on completing 100 milers if there is interest.

Is there?

Oh my gosh Stagg! Of course there's an interest!
You couldn't have better timing. I'm riding my first one-day 100 at Tevis this year (after thousands of miles in three-day CTR 100's).
Plus I'm doing Tevis on a borrowed horse that I will be riding for the first time at Liberty Run.
You name the time; I'll be there!

Becky Siler