Re: [RC] 100 Clinic at Liberty Run - Any Interest - Pam & Buddy's email

I am another Se rider that has a 100 in my long range goals.  I have learned so much from this forum and by reading everything I can get my hands on.  Pharaoh will be 6 next week and has 2 fifties and 1 fifty-five miler along with 4 LD that were his first rides. We did the Biltmore last week and did it in a little under 10 hours.  That is the norm for our fifties.  He is always at pulse criteria or lower and his CRI is good.  He has been doing this since he was 4.  I will be at Liberty Run and am hoping to do all three days slowly if everything goes as planned.  You can count me in for the clinic!

Pam
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2004 8:36 PM
Subject: [RC] 100 Clinic at Liberty Run - Any Interest

Kathy Ramspott wrote:
That is my long term goal, to do a 100.  The 25's will be just
part of the time that has to go in to get there.  So, at least you now know
1 SE rider that has the goal of a 100 once my horse is ready.

Kathy,

Glad to hear your interest in doing 100s!  Wish you success to the goal
and let me know if I can answer any questions.

And to folks going to Liberty Run:

My wife and I plan to go and bring a couple of our newer horses
and perhaps my 20 year old.  Would be willing to do a clinic
on completing 100 milers if there is interest.

Is there?

Stagg