From: "Howard Bramhall" <howard9732@xxxxxxx>
To: <Ag47xAu49@xxxxxxx>; <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 9:33 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Manistee mess

Heck, to me, Missouri and Arkansas are our western states.  Utah, CA, and
Nevada might as well be Pluto, Neptune, and Uranus (this is where Kat is
from, btw).  And don't tell me you people are from this world.  Every time
see California's Governor on the tube I know that ya'll are aliens.  Well,
at least you guys do have a great sense of humor, even if it isn't human.

cya,
Howard (Go Flyers!!!!)

In my experience (22 year worth) most endurance riders are great people who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes