Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Manistee mess - Howard Bramhall

Heck, to me, Missouri and Arkansas are our western states. Utah, CA, and Nevada might as well be Pluto, Neptune, and Uranus (this is where Kat is from, btw). And don't tell me you people are from this world. Every time I see California's Governor on the tube I know that ya'll are aliens. Well, at least you guys do have a great sense of humor, even if it isn't human.

cya,
Howard (Go Flyers!!!!)

From: Ag47xAu49@xxxxxxx
To: mmieske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, howard9732@xxxxxxx, ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC]   [RC] Manistee mess
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 10:36:51 EDT

In a message dated 5/11/2004 7:11:38 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
howard9732@xxxxxxx writes:
Plus, those westerners will just start a talking about those nasty ole
> Southern biddies we got down here and how everything's always better out
> west and how the only true endurance rides are in California and Nevada
(not
> sure who said that but I know some westerner did), and yada, yada, yada.
> haha.
Hey, what about Utah? We are officially "Out West" arn't we?  Beccy in Utah

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? FREE download! http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/

They're athletes! This is a partnership between horse and rider - we don't
have any jockeys out there, just pals and partners. We'd allow a rider with
a broken foot, a sore back and a nasty cold to compete - but we would never
let a horse in a similiar condition hit the trail. ~ Dr. Barney Flemming DVM