----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 9:37 AM

Dot's last sentence:  Bingo! Right on the nailhead.  So AERC needs to decide whether LD is to be a race or a venue for training, introduction, and recovery.  I can't see how it can be both.  That is, if BC is to be awarded via the top ten, then it becomes a race.  LD was not originally set up to be a race, but it that's what the majority wants, then that's probably what it is going to become.

Barbara