Re: [RC] Biltmore: Complete 50 mile finish list/ rider comments - rides2far

Actually it was Jeb's 5000th mile!  General Jeb Stuart, a good
southern like
Angie should know his full name.  <eg>

Whoa! Just found this post on our *other* computer. A typo like turning
5000 miles into 500 would be enough to make me crawl through the computer
wires and choke somebody. Sorry Karen!!!

Heck, there ought to be a note about what kind of miles he's got too.
Look up his record folks. Karen likes the tough ones...I've heard
watching Jeb fly through the rocks at OD is something to behold. Josie
had the Pan Am 2001 video out the other night and said, "I can tell Jeb
anywhere". He is one trotting machine.

Angie

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
...but then, I do ride my horses a lot more than most people
~  Karen Chaton