Re: [RC] Biltmore: Complete 50 mile finish list/ rider comments - RUNAWAYWOM

Finished at 4am on Shar-Po, my Tevis bound horse. So glad I just read the article in Endurance news on Lightening, I would have pulled at 72 miles if I had read it before.
My 2nd horse F.M. Spirit Wind made it to 72 miles, ridden by Sue Summers from Washington, cri was off. Both horses look great today, wonderful ride.
Roxanne Ciccone