[RC] Trailer ride to Bighorn July 17 - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: joyce anderson farmountainjoyce@xxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am looking for a ride to the Bighorn 100 on July 17, from central Arizona.  I
have started & finished top ten all 5 attempts so I make a GREAT guide. I will
pay ALL gas for a lift so it only costs you your entry and you get to ride in
one of the olders, most spectacular single track rides left in the country.
Anyone interested in an (almost) free trip to wonderful Wyoming?

aren't perfect,  perfect doesn't exist on this earth.
Doesn't mean we won't go on trying to get better at what we do. Besides, if
everything was perfect today, what would you do tomorrow? Slamming each
other doesn't get anything done.
~  Dot Wiggins