[RC] hot weather - Elysa Braunstein

Does anyone have any hints for humans on dealing with the heat? My horse deals with it waaaay better than I do (plus, I take care of her first!). I'm drinking water and Hydralyte (like Gatorade, but much less sugar) but I still get goofy. Thanks for any advice!
Elysa Braunstein

Express yourself with the new version of MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/

Of course things aren't perfect,  perfect doesn't exist on this earth.
Doesn't mean we won't go on trying to get better at what we do. Besides, if
everything was perfect today, what would you do tomorrow? Slamming each
other doesn't get anything done.
~  Dot Wiggins