Re: [RC] Country Aire Farm Heading to Biltmore - rides2far

I am sure its not to be blanket weather however
they are in the trailer so if anyone would like
to see or buy the infamous Mary Coleman waterproof

I don't know about that. We've had a real cold snap and I could see my breath
this morning...along with a cold rain. Students were very optomistic wishing it
would turn to snow. I'm sure it was colder in Asheville. I'd recommend everyone
bring everything from their heavy blanket to the mandatory Biltmore vet check
sun tent.

Angie

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Personally, I shouldn't give a s--- where the other people on the course
are, and if I find myself starting to concern myself over this, I remind
myself that this is the first step on the road to overriding my horse and
tell myself to "knock it off!"  :)
~  Kat Swigart