Re: [RC] Country Aire Farm Heading to Biltmore - Coujurs1

In a message dated 5/3/2004 8:40:45 AM Eastern Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

For the first time ever I am heading to Biltmore.
I am sure its not to be blanket weather however
they are in the trailer so if anyone would like
to see or buy the infamous Mary Coleman waterproof
blankets please stop in. Also carry rump covers,
sponges, electric fence post bags, hay and hay
bale bags. DO stop in! mary

I now own two of Mary's blankets, they are great!  Amazingly waterproof.  I'm glad she is coming to Biltmore, may have to get another one!

Nina