[RC] Dixie Midnight Pad/Thumbs up - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Skyla SLStewart@xxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just came off a moderately paced 75 miler, first ride for the season and
first e-ride with my Dixie Midnight pad. I had tried
another "cures everything" pad, and it had sored Tempo up
horribly, only 3 weeks out from the ride. Did the Chiro thing,
thanks Chris Stockwell, and put DMSO on his back twice.
Weeelll, one week later after riding, basically all the top
layer of hide peeled off his back. The hair stayed on all but a
couple of places, the DMSO and bad pad did quite the number on
Tempo. I had just gotten my DM pad, and it didn't seem to cause
any issues with the "bald" spots. I watched Tempo's back like a
hawk and decided to try the 75. Not only did his back stay fine,
without any real issues, he didn't have heat bumps, for the first
time! I can say that the Dixie Midnight pad, worked for Tempo,
very well. Thank you Karl.

There is no better way to see the world than from the back of a horse.
~  Teddy Roosevelt