RE: [RC] wintec saddles - Libby & Quentin Llop DVM

 Not restuffable??? Wintec saddles are one of the most, if not the most, easy to reflock saddles on the market. In addition to that they can be modified in several other ways. We'll be happy to give your saddle fitter some tips. Maybe because they are an inexpensive saddle there is a tendency for people not to spend the money to have them fitted properly. A Wintec 500 wool sells for $400, less from a discounter. It's unrealistic to expect an off the rack saddle to fit all horses perfectly. We include fitting with every saddle we sell and most need a little adjustment to the flocking (and yes the CAIR can be stuffed). We can sell a customized 500, like my endurance saddle with a modified tree and Flair air panel system (www.flair.uk.com) for $750.     L&Q
-----Original Message-----
From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Elkenchild@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 11:40 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] wintec saddles

I've seen and experienced a lot of bad luck with the fit of the wintec saddles. They are not restuffable, and tend to get hard in areas of high pressure, which cause more excessive pressure. The gullet sytem did not fit my horse at all. They are inexpensive for a reason, in my experience!

Laura
"Not all who wander are lost." (jrr tolkien)