[RC] AERC Online points have changed - Michael Maul

New point standings have been posted at
  http://www.doublejoy.com/erol/Points/default.asp

The rides below are not included in the standings. If a ride has previously been included in the standings - inclusion in the list below means that corrections were being posted when the standings list was run.

Typically rides take at least 30-45 days from the ride date to be posted depending on when the ride manager sends them to the office, whether all fees have been paid, and the work load of the office.

Jan 10, 2004 Warner Springs Endurance Ride
Terry Woolley Howe (5961) phone:619-445-5443 email:cancer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jan 16, 2004 El Paso-Las Cruces I,II,III Pioneer
Randy Eiland (39) phone:915-833-8940 email:renegade12@xxxxxxxx

Jan 31, 2004 Dupuis Piney Pig
Megan Davis (M18997) phone:772-288-4901 email:farfast@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Feb 14, 2004 Cow Tanks I,II,III Pioneer
Randy Eiland (39) phone:915-833-8940 email:renegade12@xxxxxxxx

Mar 18, 2004 New Mexico Renegade I,II,III Pioneer
Randy Eiland (39) phone:915-833-8940 email:renegade12@xxxxxxxx

Mar 20, 2004 Bar H Boogie I & II
Lynne Glazer (14580) phone:909-947-0775 email:anyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mar 27, 2004 Cuyama Oaks XP Pioneer I,II,III
Ann Nicholson (5294) phone:775-233-6030 email:ridemanager@xxxxxxxxxxx

Mar 27, 2004 Grand Staircase
Sharon Ballard Dumas (839) phone:435-826-4899 email:otdumas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't think you have to join a gym or buy frilly outfits to get some
fitness. A decent set of shoes and a 15 minute dismount here and there
will help. ~ Jon K. Linderman, Ph.D., FACSM, Assistant Professor of Health and Sport Science, University of Dayton