From: "Ed & Wendy Hauser" <ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Chipnml@xxxxxxx>,<ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1373 Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 18:04:10 -0600

I've often wondered if that ending to the tail was true or was added for dramatic effect. If I remember my High School Latin Julius Caesar marched his troops impressive distances, fought battles the next day and returned. These troops would have been in full battle array with armour, swords, spears etc. I think I remember at least 25 miles in one day.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875