RE: [RC] duck and run - Libby & Quentin Llop DVM

Gaston Mercier's two time european champion was an Andalusian Arab cross (Hispanoarabe).   Libby
-----Original Message-----
From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Truman Prevatt
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 10:18 PM
To: Ed Kilpatrick
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] duck and run

There is a (another) rider in the SE that would agree with this. Her horse Clypso Dancer  has been winning just about everything in sight.

Truman

Ed Kilpatrick wrote:
peggy, i think you will be in for a very pleasant surprise when you get going with that andalusian/arab cross.  i have a nine year old mare that is the same cross. i think the andalusian blood is a great, but little used ingredient for the endurance horse. the arab side is spanish arab.  she has done a couple of 50s and is really doing well.  time will tell, but i think we are really onto something with this cross. (dont let my secret out, though) :-)  i have a really nice weanling colt on the ground too, by my andalusian stallion and a polish bred arab mare.    ed

--

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->