Re: [RC] duck and run - Truman Prevatt

There is a (another) rider in the SE that would agree with this. Her horse Clypso Dancer  has been winning just about everything in sight.

Truman

Ed Kilpatrick wrote:
peggy, i think you will be in for a very pleasant surprise when you get going with that andalusian/arab cross.  i have a nine year old mare that is the same cross. i think the andalusian blood is a great, but little used ingredient for the endurance horse. the arab side is spanish arab.  she has done a couple of 50s and is really doing well.  time will tell, but i think we are really onto something with this cross. (dont let my secret out, though) :-)  i have a really nice weanling colt on the ground too, by my andalusian stallion and a polish bred arab mare.    ed

--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.