Home Shop Classified News, Stories Events Education Ridecamp Videos Cartoons AERC
Endurance.Net Home Ridecamp Archives
ridecamp@endurance.net

Re: [RC] [RC] ...anyone can take any horse and do 25 miles in 6 hours..... - KimFue

How about replacing the word "anyone" with the word "a good horseman/woman".  I think a knowledgeable or skilled horse person (I don't just mean experienced in endurance) could get just about any horse through a 25 mile ride if the ride conditions were not extreme.