Re: [RC] Solution to ridecamp LD, Distance Riding and Comp discussion - heidi

Since I move around a lot as my husband has another 10 years to go in
the Army, I find it frustrating that there is no single organization
that tracks Distance Riding Miles.

Although it isn't a "single organization" and is no help for those on
grade horses, most breed registries can and do track distance miles as
such.  You generally have to sign up for the programs and send them your
own results, but they DO keep track!

Heidi

Personally, I shouldn't give a s--- where the other people on the course
are, and if I find myself starting to concern myself over this, I remind
myself that this is the first step on the road to overriding my horse and
tell myself to "knock it off!"  :)
~  Kat Swigart