[RC] [RC] interferes, forges, clanking, need imput - sherman

I've always heard it referred to as "forging" and I wouldn't wait until it's time to shoe again, I'd call your farrier now & see if it can be taken care of right away. My farrier has to roll the front toes so the horse will pick up the front a little sooner, as well as square off the back toes. I  was not aware of our horse doing  this when we got her, but then when we had to switch farriers (she had had the same one for 7 years) it became obvious. Now I just have to remind the new farrier each time he comes out. It might help to always trot out your horse before & after new shoes to make sure the horse is travelling correctly. Good luck!
Kathy