Re: [RC] LD definition again?? - Wintersdwbob1

I do take great pride in my accomplishments.  I meant I have "endured" Please do not think That I would insinuate that I am Endurance rider.  Anyone that knows me, knows that I would not and will not ever want to be an Endurance rider.  Only those that truly know me understand what I just said!!!
 Too truly take pride is that many of these rides were multi days.  Including LD only of course, Outlaw Trail, Ft. Stanton 5 days of 35's, Glass Mountain 3 days in Texas a trip of 1300 miles BOB "endured."
As I recall the "duck" saying REAL endurance riders in days gone by were 100'ers and your 50's were training rides.
My accomplishments stand up to the test of time, and no can spoil my parade.  And this subject will come up again and again.  Thank GOD.  It gives us something to bitch about.
Now don't you feel better.  Donna and Henry the next LD Champion.