[RC] Judgement/cheaters - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Debbie Southcarolinatrailrider@xxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

WKSC, I'm sorry to hear that and I hope it did not spoil your friends thoughts
on Endurance. Yes, you are so right when you made the comments about judgmental
remarks. It seems that some people are really fast to pass judgment before they
learn all the facts about persons, places or things. Most of us grow out of
that stage when we are little but others never do. For those people that never
do it must be a sad life.  I know people have made comments about these coffee
drinking biddies from Florida that sit under there awnings but these are the
people we should really feel sorry for no matter how much some of them get on
our nerves.  For these people will really never know the real enjoyment of
life, winning, love, friendship, or anything else.

sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough
~  Theodore Roosevelt