Re: [RC] Inside Info on Old Glory - Tracy Cann

Hey Kristen,
You are right, this ride is not at the same location as Lone Star.  That one is at Bandera and this one is at a ranch near Boerne, TX.  I went last year and had a blast.  The ride manager is a friend of mine but I haven't talked to her for awhile.  I know pretty soon I'll probably be going out there to help her mark trail.  Be prepared for baaaad heat and humidity though we might get lucky.  I guess it depends on where you're coming from on how bad the heat and humidity will be to you.  It's also pretty rocky so you might want to bring easyboots or pad, especially if you want to do more than one day.  The ride info, including phone numbers and an email address is on the AERC site ride calendar.  Hope to see you there.

Tracy