Re: [RC] Ensure - Truman Prevatt

Folks she is not kidding. I've seen her live for 100 miles on this stuff. sugar and caffeine - diet of champions!

Truman

Steph Teeter wrote:
Ensure (strawberry) and bottled Starbucks coffee. That alone will keep me
going for 100 miles...

Steph

--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.