[RC] Moritz saddle anyone? - Beth Bliss

O.K., so Corduroy Knickers leg problems have all but disappeared, and I am out conditioning for Tevis.  I am thinking we have crossed the hurdle, and everything is go.

But .... yesterday, for some unknown reason the tree broke in the Moritz wide width tree dressage saddle that I have been riding him in.  This saddle was the most perfect fit for him and super comfortable for me.  When I was first trying it out I didn't really want it to be so perfect, because I had to have a saddler add rings and such to make it suitable for endurance/trail/ctr, plus I didn't like the color (brown with a ?gray seat).

Does anyone have one of these they would like to sell, or do you know how to find a distributor of Moritz?  I have been online, but didn't come up with a web-site for them.

Getting poorer by the minute.

Thanks,
Beth Bliss