[RC] Non Dressage - Dolores Arste

Posted from another list---
: I hope you wont be offended ,but I was told  my lovely shoulder - in
: was , in fact ....sideways ,and  so I joined the Federat`ion
: Equestrienne De Non -Dressage . You might prefer to join the sister
: organisation ,Eastern Pleasure Riding .
: Competitions under FEND rules, established by founder of the
: art ,Fransswaze A La Germainiere , stipulate that any horses may be
: used , especially hotbloods with cold shudders and coldbloods  with
: hot flushes .Riders should wear track suit bottoms ,with  Anorak (
: ladies ) or boiler suit (gentlemen ) .Flies should be done up  and
: bra straps hidden .The horse should move with a level topline and
: neck , avoiding excessive lifting of the feet. The tests will
: comprise Walk  ( changes of tempo and gait acceptable ) , Not-trot (
: walk ) ,Not-canter ( unless disunited ) ,Not-shoulder in
: (sideways ) ,Not-leg yield ( sideways ) and Not-half pass (
: sideways ) .Competitors whose voiture ne marche pas , may submit a
: photographic entry ,providing this does not show the horse's head
: and legs in the same picture.
: Rules for Eastern Pleasure are simpler , as established  by Chuck
: Beanz, the famous Horse Shouter .Movemnts to be carried out at
: fidget, sidle ,shy and rear include  spitting, rolling  and
: diagonals ( sideways) .The ideal horse is an ex -track chestnut TB
: mare  in season , to produce the better way of going so eloquently
: expressed by Chuck : She gotta have the feel that one of them pesky
: ole hornets just gotten under  her tail .
: Happy competing this summer !

Dolores
:
:
:
:
:
:
If you treat an Arab like a Thoroughbred, it will behave like a Quarter
horse.
~  Libby Llop