Re: [RC] Gorgeous George, Tevis and I - Truman Prevatt

Good luck Becky - we're pulling for you.

Truman

Cowgirgoof@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi all,
for those of you who have followed my Tevis saga, I've had to make the most difficult decision I may have ever made in this sport. My horse has been coming up with a mysterious grade one lameness on the trot outs, (it was worse at Leatherwood). He feels fine under saddle while on trail, but when I trot him in hand, he is showing this slight lameness.

--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.