From: "Howard Bramhall" <howard9732@xxxxxxx>
To: <heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 7:23 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] RideCamp -LDs.

I did not know that, Heidi.  This is why listening to one's elders is so
important.  You might learn something from them.  All this time on
Ridecamp
and this is the first time I've ever heard anyone say something like this.
Wow!

So, 25 miles used to be endurance????  Is that what I'm hearing?  Just
incredible how some put that distance down, when, in the beginning, it was
considered worthy to be called endurance.

I say, bring it back.  Bring it back.  Make it all inclusive.  Go back to
the beginning.

I'm still convinced, that if done correctly, less miles is so much easier
on
the horse and, their welfare. This is the distance that should be looked
at
with honor (by all) instead of scorn (by some).  It's why this distance is
so popular and has the fastest growing segment of riders within AERC.
Less
worry.

cya,
Howard (bring it back)