[RC] Air Mattress - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Tess Searcy morabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I use an air mattress because I am allergic to mold & it likes to grow in foam.
I have used my air mattress the same one for 10 years & never let the air out.
Guess I got a good one.  At first I did have a problem with the cold mattress
leeching my body heat but I solved it by using a carpet pad under the mattress
& a mattress pad on top of the mattress.  In a pinch all you really have to do
is put a blanket under your sleeping bag on top of the mattress.  When I
finally got my goose neck we finished it ourselves so we put a carpet pad under
the carpet just like in your house & the air mattress on top.  I got the carpet
& pad at a remanent place for very few dollars.  I love my mattress, it sleeps
like my water bed at home.

will carry you a long way on a horse.
~  Frank Solano