From: "Kristen A Fisher" <kskf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 7:58 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] questions!

Me too - I find that every time I roll over on an air mattress, that new
spot is very cold and you need a lot of insulation on the bottom to keep
it
from being uncomfortable when it is cold. Now this could be because the
mattress' bottom surface was the gooseneck of the (aluminum) trailer,
which
I am certain NASA should study for its super-efficient heat loss
properties.

BTW If you do use a propane heater inside be sure it is the one that is
safe
for use in enclosed spaces with a catalytic converter.

Kristen

back of a trailer, then in a gneck trailer w/no LQ, and now in the

~