From: "Rae Callaway" <tallcarabians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "B. L. Kossowan" <bekosso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 5:54 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] questions!

Interesting.  I have slept on an air mattress in 28 - 30 degree weather
and
I have NEVER been so cold in my entire life!  Even my sleeping bag, which
was rated for 0 degrees didn't help.  I had piled every horse blanket I
owned on top, but that freezing air coming from below (the air mattress)
just couldn't be stopped.  I will never use an air mattress on a cold
night
again.

Rae
Tall C Arabians - Central Region