Re: [RC] [RC] questions! - heidi

Interesting.  I have slept on an air mattress in 28 - 30 degree weather
and I have NEVER been so cold in my entire life!  Even my sleeping bag,
which was rated for 0 degrees didn't help.  I had piled every horse
blanket I owned on top, but that freezing air coming from below (the air
mattress) just couldn't be stopped.  I will never use an air mattress on
a cold night again.

It's all relative.  The air mattress SEEMS pretty cold, because it is
colder than you are, but compared to permafrost at -40, it's relatively
warm...

Heidi

Far back, far back in our dark soul the horse prances... The horse, the
horse! The symbol of surging potency and power of movement, of action...
~  DH Lawrence