[RC] low rent district - Alice Yovich

I still use a tent. I have an F150 and a stock trailer. When it's just me or me and my daughter, we tarp off the trailer and sleep in "cot/tents" in the trailer. It's pretty comfy really. One of my friends says it's like a coffin. We are in process of getting a tent for the family. peter can't stand the idea of sleeping in the trailer (you know a horse just pooped in there) and I don't think the three of us would fit in the back of my truck either.

Alice Yovich,
NATRC Reg. 4, Texas
www.equi-threads.com