[RC] Low rent district - victoria thompson

I grew up in the high rent district. Moved away from home and came full face with the low rent folks. Stayed there for years.

The high renters seem more comfortable, but the low renters have more fun. I thoroughly enjoyed coming up with solutions to make my camping world more comfortable and convenient. I have the Ritz-Carlton of camp spots now, and I didn't pay $150,000 for a trailer. While I do have to admit that when I go with Lynne to rides I limit my 'stuff' so it isn't possible to see just how comfy low renting it can be, but Lynne refers to the back of her trailer as Che Tori. Alas, allergies have gotten the better of me and Che Tori has come to an end - the pine dust from the shavings is a killer - but you should see what I've come up with to replace it. I'll still use the trailer to change my clothes in, but I'll be sleeping in a cot-tent that is the coolest find ever.

It's not hard to make yourself comfortable, nor does it take a lot of money. It just takes some time to figure out how you want things organized and how you want things to operate. Look around the various Ridecamps you go to and see what others are doing, modify it to suit your needs and slowly build your own camp. And always remember this, just because the person next to you is in a $180,000 LQ trailer or motorhome doesn't mean they're more comfortable. It just means they found the type of camp that suits them. And in the end, if their trailer isn't level they have to find a way to stay in bed just like you do!

Tori

The only thing worse than crewing for a female Endurance rider is crewing

~ ridecamp.net information: http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/