[RC] Flatlanders - Barbara Goldthorpe

Is anyone going to Flatlanders and would be willing to break in a green crew person?  I have a lot of experience with horses in general and initiative.  I come with a sense of humour and about 10 or so years of professional sh*t shovelling =D  All I'm looking for is some exposure to the world of endurance.  Thanks!

Barbara Goldthorpe
bgoldtho@xxxxxxx

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse`s ears.
~  Arabian Proverb