[RC] colic/poisoning? - GoTory

Thanks  to all who have responded.... I've gotten some very good advice,
leads on possible toxins,  and resources.....
To those who ride at Lake Oroville- I spoke to someone today who feels
strongly that our horses got into some lupine or vetch and that right now is
the
time that those two plants are at their most toxic.
As of right now, I am still not competely convinced and will continue to
investigate...
Thanks again!     nikki
There is no better way to see the world than from the back of a horse.
~  Teddy Roosevelt